The MD PPC Policy Working Group is currently working on:
- Finalizing our 2021-April 2022 Legislative report.
- Setting up End to Poverty meetings with candidates for Governor
- Contacting Legislative and other partners about June 18 Rally
- Planning Voting Registration/Mobilizing actions
- Organizing post-Rally actions to keep our partners/members connected
Tue, May 3, 7:00 PM
JUFJ Montgomery County Racial Equity and Policing Team Meeting
If you live in Montgomery County and want updates on current equity and policing campaigns and actions, sign up at: jufj.org/event/mc-rep-may-22/
Wed, May 4, 7:30 PM
Jews United for Justice Maryland (JUFJ) Community Meeting and Debrief on the 2022 Session
This meeting reviews the bills JUFJ supported—many we also supported—and analyzes what justice actions were effective and what can be improved. All are welcome!
Register at: jufj.org/event/md-debrief/
Sun, May 1 to Sat, May 7
Maryland Legislative Coalition Scorecards on How Senators and Delegates Voted during the 2022 Session
The Coalition provides detailed information on how your legislators voted, and the Scorecards should be accessible soon at mdlc.tpmobilization.org