- ASL interpretation will be provided from the March stage and will be visible via “picture in picture” on all video screens along Pennsylvania Ave on June 20, 2020 in DC (ASL interpretation is also available for all MORE Tour events and livestreams).
- There will be a reserved Deaf Community Seating section near the stage in view of the ASL interpreters on June 20th. Please be sure to click the “need ASL interpretation” box when you get the RSVP questionnaire about June 20th.
- Spanish interpretation will be available via simultaneous interpretation. For those speaking from the stage in Spanish, consecutive interpretation will be available for English speakers. Check back for the location where interpretation equipment will be available on June 20, 2020.
- If you or someone you know are coming to the march and communicate in a language other than ASL, Spanish, or English, please contact us at email@example.com to investigate options for language interpretation.
- Shuttles to the March location will be provided to and from the parking lots where buses arrive for those with mobility limitations. Shuttles will include wheelchair lifts and tie downs and will be operated by drivers who are certified operators experienced in the needs of those needing wheelchair tie downs.
- For those organizing buses, Rally.co is ready to receive any requests for ADA-compliant buses, including ones that can handle electronic wheel chairs. See our Organizer’s Toolkit and the FAQs on our bus rideshare for more information.
- Our housing team will soon launch a service for hotels, hostels, homestays and other ways for folks to find housing the weekend of June 20, and accessible options will be clearly marked.
For accessibility requests other than those listed above, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.