About the Ohio Poor People’s Campaign: A National Call for Moral Revival
Welcome to the OHPPC Family! Use these documents to orientate yourself and become part of the family. Everyone has a role that is determined by your capacity and your willingness to engage. No experience is necessary, everyone is valued and appreciated no matter what they are able to contribute. Some contribute time, some their voice, some their skills, some their monetary support. Let’s support the work that aligns with the PPC demands and empower those impacted the most by these issues to work together to work smarter not harder. Let’s change false narratives, build power and impact policies and elections! This is how we do M.O.R.E. – mobilizing, organizing, registering and educating people for the movement who will vote! Forward Together, Not One Step Back!
Tools Available for OHPPC
- bitly.com/OhioPPC – Pledge Card – for those who have not joined the campaign
- bitly.com/OHPPCInterestSurvey – Introduction survey
- bitly.com/OHPPCINFO – general info about PPC and OHPPC
- bitly.com/OHPPCINTRO – Orientation and Engagement Steps
- bitly.com/DonateOHPPC – donation link
- bitly.com/ORDEROHPPCTSHIRT – donation link
- OHPPC Statewide Public Calendar
Northwest Region Ohio Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/groups/ToldeoOHPPC/
Central Region Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/groups/ColulmbusOHPPC/
Northeast Region Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/groups/ClevelandOHPPC/
Appalachia Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/Ohio-Poor-Peoples-Campaign-in-Appalachia-104458914507585/
Southwest Region Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/groups/GCIncinnatiOHPPC/
Email [email protected] to get involved!